For many people, alcohol and drugs provide a means of escape from the pressures of everyday life. Unfortunately, the choices that seem like no big deal have a way of turning into a life-changing addiction. Although recovering from alcohol and drug addiction is challenging, the good news is that by enrolling in a spa or luxury rehab, you are more likely to achieve a life-lasting, successful sobriety.
1. A Focus on Overall Wellness — Not Only Detox The staff at luxury rehab The Ranch PA believes that delicious, nutritious meals and a focus on healthy activities such as exercise are important parts of healing from the physical and emotional damage addiction causes. Study after study demonstrates that people who eat well balanced meals and who exercise regularly not only enhance their physiques; they also sleep better, reduce anxiety, and feel happier.
2. A Relaxing Atmosphere If you’ve ever visited a day spa for a massage or a facial, you likely appreciate its relaxing atmosphere. At The Ranch PA, our private and serene country location provides the healing and relaxing elements of a day spa, with massages and a salon included. As you recover from your addiction, you’ll begin to feel and look better as your body learns to relax without alcohol and/or drugs.
3. A Personalized Approach Our staff understands that no two people ever travel the same path to a life-lasting recovery. That is why our spa rehab center develops a customized program that focuses exclusively on your specific emotional, physical, and spiritual needs.
4. A Smaller Community A small client population helps our recovering community members bond with one another as they heal. You’ll never feel left out at The Ranch PA.
5. It’s About More Than a Physical Recovery At The Ranch PA, our luxury rehab center provides comfortably appointed private rooms and bathrooms, comprehensive Family Therapy and Aftercare programs, a range of fulfilling lifestyle activities, and a beautiful location in Pennsylvania’s rolling hills. The holistic recovery we provide helps heal your entire self — not only the physical symptoms of addiction. If you thought luxury or spa-style rehab centers were only for celebrities, think again. At The Ranch PA, we put the focus on you. Image: Dennis Wong