It’s time to get help for drug or alcohol addiction. You are facing the most troubling time of your life, and you want to change. Yet, you may be finding that it is hard to know where to turn for help. Everyone has a different opinion, and there are so many drug and alcohol treatment programs from which to choose. At The Ranch PA, we can help you, including with a specialist. What is an addiction specialist?
What Is an Addiction Specialist and What Makes Them Different?
A person may be an addiction specialist if they have the right level of education and training in helping people with addiction and dependence. These are professionals, including doctors and psychiatrists who hold a board certification in addiction medication. Several organizations can provide this type of recognition, including the American Board of Preventative Medicine, the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, or the American Board of Addiction Medicine. When you are looking for an individual who holds this certification, they will likely display it. What is an addiction specialist able to do for you? In short, they have advanced training and support to help people facing addiction. This includes advanced education and experience in diagnosing, examining, and creating treatment plans for these individuals.
What Are the Benefits of Turning to a Specialist?
Sometimes, medical doctors may provide you with some guidance about how to handle substance abuse treatment. Other times, a person facing an addiction who wants to change, may just enter into a 12-step and non-12 step treatment program on their own. While these options can be helpful, turning to a specialist gives you access to more advanced care. There are many benefits to this type of care, including:
- The most modern techniques are available to you
- You receive care from a professional with advanced training, which often leads to a better understanding of your needs
- Access to residential treatment programs.
- You can choose from a large range of treatment programs, including motivational interviewing, dialectical therapy treatment, and biofeedback programs.
- You know you are getting the best possible opportunity to recover.
How Can You Get This Help?
What is an addiction specialist, and where can you find them? If you are looking for advanced care in a supportive environment, it is critical to find the right type of help. Our team at The Ranch PA is available to talk to you, provide you with guidance, and give you the tools you need to see significant change. When you call us, ask us (or any other provider you may choose), “what is an addiction specialist able to do for me through your organization?” Our team offers
- Customized treatment plans designed to meet your unique needs
- Residential treatment and partial hospitalization services
- Comprehensive, evidence-based treatment options
- Drug and alcohol detox programs
- Holistic therapies including music therapy, art therapy, and exercise therapy programs
- Aftercare support and treatment
- Specialized women’s and men’s treatment programs
When you meet with our specialist, we will provide you with a full assessment of your needs. From there, we will then work with you to create a treatment plan that’s just right for your needs. This type of personalized, supportive environment can help you to get the very best level of care available to you.
Find the Right Type of Care for Your Needs at The Ranch PA
What is an addiction specialist but a professional who wants to help you get back to living a healthy life? If you are wondering what your next step (or first step) is, turn to The Ranch PA. Let our compassionate, dedicated professionals help you to find the right level of care for your unique needs. So call us at 717.969.9126 to learn more about how we can help you.