Many of our clients find themselves frightened at the idea of going back to the real world after an inpatient treatment stay. How can they avoid the temptations that lured them into their addiction? Recovery Ranch PA offers an outpatient rehab center for clients looking for support as they continue in their journey to sobriety.
How Outpatient Rehab Services Help
Patients going through recovery often struggle to maintain their sobriety while dealing with the challenges of the outside world. The protective cocoon of inpatient treatment gives way to the realities of cleaning up the mess left behind.
Outpatient rehab services offer many of the benefits of an inpatient stay. For instance, patients stick to a set schedule of therapy visits and consultations. Also, they control their schedule and must learn to develop consistency in staying within the guidelines of the outpatient rehab services program.
Benefits of Outpatient Treatment
- Clients can live in a less controlled environment while continuing to receive treatment
- It is easier for them to spend time with friends and family members
- Clients can maintain some form of employment or attend school
- You are able to practice the skills learned in therapy
- Clients remain close to a supportive network
By choosing to participate in outpatient rehab at Recovery Ranch PA, clients gain the opportunity to reinforce everything learned during their inpatient stay.
An Alternative to Inpatient Treatment
Outpatient rehab services can work as an alternative for those with less severe addiction issues. It is best to let a medical professional assess the appropriateness of going with outpatient treatment versus an inpatient stay.
Recovery Ranch PA opens its doors to individuals with a wide range of addictions. Therefore, our partial hospitalization program offers services Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm. The program is co-ed, meaning clients get the chance to spend time with other men and women going through similar experiences.
Clients can choose to return to their homes or stay in housing provided by Recovery Ranch. They maintain a sense of independence while staying strong when it comes to receiving treatment and healing from their addiction disorder.
In addition, the partial hospitalization program at our outpatient rehab center allows you to practice real-world social interactions. Here, clients work their way back into normal activities, like going shopping or having dinner with their friends. Most use our outpatient rehab services for two to three weeks.
Our Outpatient Rehab Center Services
Recovery Ranch PA does everything possible to help clients manage the next phase of their recovery.
- Group and Individual Therapy — Clients receive one-on-one counseling from therapists. They can also opt for participation in group therapy, where they receive support from other peers available to hold them accountable.
- Relapse Prevention — The therapy services provided by Recovery Ranch PA’s outpatient recovery program guides patients through addressing triggers that could lead them to a relapse. We show them how to overcome roadblocks in a safe place, showing them different techniques to use when it comes to dealing with challenges.
- Recreational and Adventure Therapy — Participating in physical activities helps clients learn to free themselves from negative thoughts. Adventure therapy allows you to find that essential connection between the mind, body, and spirit.
- Recovery Resources Connections — We help clients find ways to connect to other therapy services once their outpatient treatment ends. Recovery Ranch assists in different ways, like finding a 12-step program or acceptable alternative, locating continuing care programs, and meeting with a psychiatrist for help with medication management.
- Help Addressing Deeper Issues — You get the chance to deal with any underlying mental disorders. Additionally, you can deal with issues that drive you toward addiction.
There is no reason you must go it alone when it comes to navigating your recovery. Our Pennsylvania haven offers clients a way to stay healthy and find support as they heal their mind, body, and spirit. Learn more about how we can give you the encouragement needed to keep on the right path. Call us today at 717.969.9126 if you feel you could benefit from our outpatient rehab center. You can also contact us through our online form.