Do you struggle day-to-day with mental health and addiction? You may be asking questions such as, “Do I need dual diagnosis treatment?” and “How can I stop using drugs if I can’t handle my anxiety or depression?” These are very real concerns for many people. For some, drugs and alcohol help to manage mental health concerns. For others, substance use disorder has led to the development of anxiety or depression. There is help available to you at The Ranch PA.
Do I Need Dual Diagnosis Treatment – Learning Why It’s So Valuable Matters
To know if you need dual diagnosis care, you’ll need a full mental health evaluation from a trusted and experienced therapist. This is an opportunity to work one-on-one with professionals to talk about all of your symptoms and experiences. Take a look at a few signs of co-occurring disorders, which means that you have some type of mental health illness along with alcohol or drug addiction and dependence:
- You no longer engage in activities you liked doing before or don’t spend time with people you used to be happy.
- Using drugs or alcohol as a way to manage stress from work or school.
- You’ve tried to stop using, but you feel pain or emotional stress when you don’t use it.
- Experiencing guilty or regret using drugs, but still do so.
- You engage in high-risk behavior even though you know the risks.
If you are using drugs and alcohol to deal with stress, anxiety, or other concerns, you must find treatment that is fitting for you.
Why Dual Diagnosis Matters
You may know you have an addiction and perhaps even mental illness, but you’re wondering, “Do I need dual diagnosis treatment or just addiction treatment?” It is not uncommon for individuals to find themselves seeking care for just one concern. The problem is, if you have co-occurring disorders, it is not possible to find relief and enter into long-term, successful recovery if both conditions are not treated effectively and at the same time. Considering this, it is important to seek out help from a location that can offer you the care you need.
What to Look for in a Provider
At The Ranch PA, we offer dual diagnosis treatment that is specialized to meet your unique needs. This type of treatment will address all of your needs. As you ask, “Do I need dual diagnosis treatment right now,” come in to speak to our team to discuss your needs. Then, we will customize a treatment plan to address your needs. That may include:
- Drug and alcohol detox, to rid your body of the drugs
- Residential drug treatment, to work on both mental health and addiction
- Holistic care designed to help you improve your quality of life
- Evidence-based treatment, such as cognitive behavior therapy, to work on ways to reduce relapse
- Medication assistance to help you to stabilize your mental health needs
Every person’s needs are unique. At The Ranch PA, we work with you to find the right types of treatments to address your goals and the type of behavioral and emotional health concerns you have. There is help through a comprehensive dual diagnosis treatment plan. The key is to reach out to our team to learn more.
Make Decisions About Your Care with Our Team at The Ranch PA
“Do I need dual diagnosis treatment” is a question our team often receives. We want to help you at The Ranch PA. If you are asking this question, it may mean that it is time to seek out the care that’s right for you. With a wide range of options available to you from our team, we can help you. So contact us at 717.969.9126 to learn more about how we can help.